- Sat, Oct 19Madhavi's StudioOct 19, 2019, 9:00 AM – Oct 20, 2019, 5:30 PMMadhavi's Studio, 11505 Oak Branch Dr, Austin, TX 78737, USAA Celebration of Inner Knowing. A two-day painting retreat, an illuminating and uplifting exploration of our own relationship from the heart expressed through creativity, meditation and divine image, revealed to each of us. Please visit this workshop's page for more info.
- Sat, Sep 21Location is TBDSep 21, 2019, 6:30 PM – Sep 24, 2019, 10:30 PMLocation is TBDA Celebration of Inner Knowing. A two-day painting retreat, an illuminating and uplifting exploration of our own relationship from the heart with Divine Mother expressed through creativity, meditation and divine image, revealed to each of us. Please visit this workshop's page for more info.
- Sat, Sep 14Madhavi's StudioSep 14, 2019, 7:00 PM – Sep 16, 2019, 5:00 PMMadhavi's Studio, 11505 Oak Branch Drive, Austin, TX 78737An exploration of the Divine Mother within us. A manifestation of sacred space, sharing fellowship, series of readings, meditations, and music combine to create a meaningful painted image. No painting experience required. (yes, really!) Please visit this workshop's page for more info.
- Fri, Jul 26Spirit Wind RidgeJul 26, 2019, 7:00 PM – Jul 28, 2019, 5:00 PMSpirit Wind Ridge, 33407 Smith Rd, St Helens, OR 97051, USAAn illuminating creative adventure of body, mind, spirit, ceremony and sound, expressed in painted divine image and set in sight of the majestic Columbia River and Mt. St, Helen's at Spirit Wind Ridge Retreat Center in beautiful St. Helen's, Oregon. Please visit this workshop's page for more info.
- Fri, Jul 19Spirit Wind Ridge Retreat CenterJul 19, 2019, 7:00 PM – Jul 21, 2019, 5:00 PMSpirit Wind Ridge Retreat Center, 33407 Smith Rd, St Helens, OR 97051, USAHeld in beautiful nature at Spirit Wind Ridge retreat center, this weekend painting and transformative retreat gathers the energies of our lovely July "Boughs of Fruit Moon", (Zuni) contemplating Divine Mother energy through the methods of Intentional Creativity©. Please visit this workshop's page.
About Intentional Creativity©: "In a nutshell, Intentional Creativity© is a process that combines creative expression with mindfulness to support growth & healing. You literally create around your intention. Making art in this way is not about being talented, gifted or artistic. It's not predicated on identifying as an artist or even feeling creative."- (Rachel Bavis)
The Intentional Creativity Foundation was created in the knowledge that healing is possible through creativity. We know that all beings are inherently creative. When we are given the tools to create a path of healing and self expression, the ability to transform our lives is in our hands because we have access to our own identity. We believe that inside of every single being resides an internal navigation system which is deeply connected with that person’s core identity and ability to self express.
At the very heart of our work is teaching people how to access this guidance for themselves and use it in the authoring of lasting change in their lives.
The Intentional Creativity Foundation is a platform for transformation without borders. We are committed to forging connections between art, healing, women and the men who love them worldwide. Our delivery vehicle for this is our educational courses, published materials and Red Thread Nation blog and our global online Red Thread Cafe Community with a common vision to lift up the stories and images of our creative works and unfolding stories. For more information: http://www.intentionalcreativityfoundation.org/